This week Oscar de la Renta passed away and I have to say, there was no designer who did a red carpet like ODL. I have ogled over the bows, the ruffles and the sheer drama of his gowns and I loooooved how he embraced femininity. The world lost a little bit of its elegance this week but he will still inspire and the celebrity stories are so nice to read. On a lighter note, I’m in SF this weekend for #MeganPlusAmish wedding and I’m so excited to celebrate these guys and see my lovelies!!
1. Hello Henri Bendel 20% off with code FRIENDS14. This is THE best place to get holiday gifts so think ahead to things like these gorgeous gloves, a stunning pair of earrings and a perfect gray clutch.
2. I feel like everyone I know has sleeping issues. Here are some tips like avoiding the ever-so-tempting sleeping in on Sundays.
3. This JCrew coat is like an icy pink princess coat.
4. Fall means no more Fiji polish. I love these fall nail colors.
5. I love the subtle croc print on this dress (on sale!). This dress is all year round with tights for fall and sandals for summer.
6. My dear friend Melissa just moved to Sydney a few weeks ago. While I am very sad and miss her to bits, I cannot wait to plan my vacation to see her!!! These pictures of Sydney got me even more excited.