Yesterday we were all saddened to learn about the passing of Joan Rivers. I first fell in love with her with Miss Piggy when the Muppets Took Manhattan and 30 years later, no one made me laugh like that woman. We will all miss this pioneer of comedy.
1. To s tart your day, here are 50 of Joan Rivers Best One Liners. You’ll start to laugh through your sadness just like she wanted.
2. A perfect pink sweater for fall.
3. The NFL officially started last night and football is fun but finding some eye candy during the game is fun too.
4. I needed new sneakers and it took me a really long time to find some that don’t have serious neon or are just plain ugly. These Nike’s in grey made the cut.
5. I’m not sure if I’ve posted this one before but I’ve been doing this Tone It Up arms workout for the past few weeks and I’m noticing a serious difference. GET INVOLVED.
7. A simple pair of booties for fall that you will wear everywhere.