PP was reunited this weekend and it was so SO much fun. I wish my Lauren lived in NYC but sadly she’s so into DC. Ugh. This would be us drinking wine in the pouring rain at a polo match wearing white. No matter what happens this weekend it will be a disappointment compared to last.
1. Fashion Weeks are over but yesterday Moschino showed a Barbie collection. If you know me, you know this was my dream come true.
2. There was a lot of hoopla around Apple this week with the new iPhone announcement (is there not a woman who works there who owns a small clutch to tell them it’s too big???) and the iWatch. What do you guys think??? Will you be getting one?!
3. I’m loving this easy DVF work dress to wear under a jacket. For $105? I think yes.
4. This dog video of a summer pool party is hilarious.
5. I tried on a pair of Rag & Bone Margot suede black booties on at Intermix the other day (they’re sold out online boo) and I am still swooning. Leather is more practical than suede so these are officially wish listed. Love.
6. Lauren sent me this Jimmy Kimmel clip and I literally could not stop laughing at my desk. Betsy Ross is my favorite designer too. Another late night clip that has me cracking up is the Jimmy Fallon lip sync battle of the week.
7. This amazing Vince coat for fall is on sale for $270 (from $675). Lauren has last season’s version and loves. Such a chic way of welcoming fall.