Happy Birthday to my sister!!!!! I have a fun weekend of celebrating ahead (champs + dance parties = my favorite night) so I am really happy it’s Friday. Plus there are a million sales going on (Bloomies F&F, 25% off at Joie with code”JOIEFRIENDS” through Monday and 25% off of DVF through Monday as well with code “FALL25”) so it’s very hard to keep my budget in check. How am I supposed to afford these amazing Valentino gowns?!!
1. I love this striped top bc it’s a) under $100, b) black and white (not navy) and c) will be so easy with jeans.
2. I am going to permanently bookmark this link for when I am having a bad day. These quick clips are just pure happiness and I love it.
3. I saw this blouse in gray on someone and asked her where it was from. When she said H&M I was shocked. It’s so pretty in person I thought for sure it was Joie and cost $300 instead of $30. STEAL.
4. When I was a munchkin my dad would make pancakes that spelled out my name. This dad makes pancakes that literally look like the Beatles. Step it up, Big Ken (jk jk best dad ever).
6. I am not the best DIY-er but this marbled coffee table tray is something I’m considering.
7. I saw these cards on Reese Witherspoon’s instagram and I love. What a perfect gift.