Friday (and the cold) is officially here!!! I have a busy weekend of catching up on pretty much everything I didn’t do on my to-do list but I’m getting so so excited to head to Florida in ten days. I can’t wait to get some sun!
1. A lot of great places for gifts have some great discounts going on right now. 20% off of Williams Sonoma (through Mon), 25% off of Kate Spade with code BEMERRY (ends Sun), 30% off of Papyrus with code FFPYNQ4 (through Sun) and 20% off of Bloomingdales with code HOLIDAY (ends Sat).
2. So not to stray too far from the normal seven things, this SNL “ad” for when you are addicted to Taylor Swift is pretty entertaining.
3. These nautical ceramic plates and mugs are such cute little gifts for someone including the impossible present people (men).
4. Adam Levine was on Jimmy Fallon and their song impersonations cracked me up.
5. Loeffler Randall, you really just get me. First off, your resort collection came just as I’m about to go to Florida for Thanksgiving and Mexico for Christmas (yessssss). Second, you invented ADORABLE sneakers that I can actually wear when I’m a tourist and never want to be caught dead in sneakers.
6. Sparkle season has begun (see more next week on this and gift guides!!!) and this Milly dress is on my list. When I sent it to Lauren she responded “NEED” so it’s like air pretty much.
7. I have an amazing “Friendsgiving” coming up next weekend and my recipes are all coming from these five.