Happy Friday before a long weekend! Can’t go wrong right? I’m looking forward to painting some furniture with chalk paint this weekend (BIG SUNDAY HERE YOU GUYS) and catching up with some lovely ladies (and babies) this weekend. Lauren sent me this quote yesterday and we thought it summed up life pretty simply. Xoxo
2. Lots of snow everywhere these days which is a downer but watching Bao Bao the Panda have his first snow day is pretty much the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
3. This clip of “if people were honest at the office” is great.
4. These watercolor pumps are making me long for spring…
5. iPhone tricks are always helpful.
6. Since the world is Oscar Buzzing, you really need to read a few books that were made into movies. American Sniper is pretty unreal, Unbroken (snubbed) had me in its grips and The Boys in The Boat isn’t a movie yet but read it first and thank me later.
7. I love this floral Milly number that you can wear winter into early spring.