Happy first day of spring! Let’s welcome this day with 5″ of snow expected in NYC tonight. Get yourselves some hyacinths and lilies to perk your homes up. Just because it’s cold out doesn’t mean we can’t welcome in the new season!
1. There is a new Tina Fey show on Netflix called the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Ellie Kemper is on it and I have loved this legit Princeton grad for a long time. This article will also make you love her.
2. This dress is under $130 and fun. Done.
4. These little munchkins are so funny about March Madness. How are your brackets???
5. In honor of my sister’s recent engagement (congrats to our Cec), this comparison of dresses is fun. Not going to lie, I got all of these right. Boom.
6. Let’s look at Kate Middleton’s pregnancy style. The prettiest.
7. Another sale this weekend is Jonathan Adler’s 20% off of furniture with code FURNSALE20. I want pretty much every chippendale item and this amazing coffee table. Ugh I really need that new apartment.