Happy Friday from San Antonio!!! I’m currently visiting my dear friends Abby and Kevan and when I say they are the greatest of hosts, I mean it. I had a detailed weekend itinerary sent to me with a weather link for the forecast to help in my packing. I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO BE LIKE THIS. In other news, this was a crazy week. My sister found her wedding dress (gorge) and I might officially be a homeowner this June. Cheers to the weekend!!
1. The 25 most annoying phrases people say at work. My least favorite? Bandwidth. We are not video tapes.
2. We’re going to a golf tournament tomorrow and I’m going to wear this. Highly recommend this dress. It’s a) $150 b) so easy to throw on and c) made of easy fabric that keep you cool.
3. The new James Corden Late Show looks pretty great. This skit with him singing in the car with Mariah Carey TO Mariah Carey songs is amazing.
4. This dress kind of channels a basketball referee but I don’t know why I keep getting drawn to it.
5. I am not ashamed to admit my love for One Direction (I mean, have you ever listened to Story Of My Life? That song crushes it). These texts of parents reacting to Zayn’s departure are pretty great.
7. It’s April Fools next week so here are some pranks to pull on your children or co-workers.