Happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone!!! I hope you got your fill of turkey + stuffing (GOBBLE ‘TIL YOU WOBBLE, PEOPLE) and now it’s time to fill your shopping bags to buy your Christmas gifts. So. Many. Sales. My top 20 favorites below. Gift guides start next week! xoxoxo
- Charm and Chain – 30% off our favorite jewelry site with code GAMEON through Monday. Get a piece by Elizabeth Cole to spice your outfit up or one of these amaze gold cuffs.
- Jonathan Adler – 20% off with code TGIBF through Sunday. Never a bad deal to pick up furniture for your place (I was dying for this white credenza) or pick up a gold & white hostess gift for one of the many holiday parties you are headed to!
- Camilyn Beth – One of my favorite party dress brands has 20% off with code THANKS20. My favorites? The Go Go Dress for any party and The Opal Dress for holiday!
- Milly – 25% off of everything with code BF2015 through Sunday. Love a Milly sparkle party look!
- Rebecca Taylor – 30% off of sale items at my favorite brand through Sunday with code THANKFUL. This Lana jacket, a perfect black going out top, and this sick cocoon coat are on my radar.
- Tory Burch – Spend $250 and get 30% off of the classic brand through Monday with code THANKS.
- JCrew – 30% off with code GETSHOPPING Loving this sweater in a perfect pink, my favorite camisole in lace version and this simple navy work dress.
- Design Darling – my favorite shop for little things for my apartment has 20% off until Monday with code THANKFUL. I’m obsessed with my tall boxwood topiaries on my consoles (I HAVE A PLANT!), the prettiest matches for your coffee table trays, and a candle going on my nightstand immediately
- Anthropologie – 25% off with code SHOPTOIT. I purchased the green/blue knobs I’ve been lusting for on my bedroom dresser to match my bedroom theme and I am loving this sweater dress.
- Gray Malin – My desire for a giant Gray Malin photo in my living room is KILLING ME. 30% off with code TURKEY30.
- Kate Spade – 25% off with code MERCI through Monday. Get the dress I have received SO many compliments on or this black & white number that I am loving.
- Baublebar – Take 30% off of through this weekend with code THX. I’m currently wearing these earrings as I type – love!
- Minnie and Emma – my favorite phone cases and stationery are 25% off with code CYBER15 through Sunday.
- Layla Grace – I’m in home decor mode these days so 20% off (with code THANKU2) at Layla Grace means my favorite mirror is on sale!
- Bonobos – for the brahs in your life up to 30% off with code FRIDAY this weekend.
- Joie – 25% off with code THANKS through Sunday. Get my favorite jacket that I wear for work / out probably way too much.
- Tuckernuck – 15 – 30% off with codes CYBER-15, CYBER-20, CYBER-25, and CYBER-30.
- Shopbop – Best sales of the year. Get 15 – 25% off with code GOBIG15. You all probably have your Shopbop favorites but I am loving their gift section!
- Bloomingdales – 15 – 25% off with code TURKEY.
- Lulu and Georgia – one of my go to home decor stores has 20 – 35% off with codes GIVEME20, GIVEME25 and GIVEME30.
Father’s Day is almost here everyone. I’m excited to celebrate with my Dad this weekend. I was on top of my gift a while back but for those that aren’t, here are some fun ideas!
Clockwise from top right: Ray Ban Original Aviators (never go wrong) – $170 // Portable Briefcase Grill – $80 // Harry’s Father Son Shaving Set (too cute for the dad of a young munchkin) – $30 // Lego Slippers (seriously) – $26 // Sperry Burnished Boat Shoe – $98 // Animal and Monster Hand Tattoos – $12 // Golf Mug – $9 // Smartphone Controlled “Paper” airplane – $50 // Olloclip iPhone Power Lens – $80 // 3D Printing Pen – $100 // Daniel Wellington Watch (this is so classic) – $229
While we have been focused on gifting, I’m focused on packing for two weeks away from NYC! I have a few destinations while i’m gone but starting on Sunday, I’ll be in the sun for ten straight days. Do you believe it??? I am jealous of myself. It’s been a crazy couple of months so I am really looking forward to the R&R. I got so excited to start packing for this trip and I wanted to buy a few things to add to my resort-wear. The below were all my favorites.
Clockwise from top left: Joie A La Plage Sandals – $160 // Rag & Bone Distressed Twill Mila Shorts – $155 // Calypso Suna Bikini Top and Bottom – $95 / $95 //One by Pink Stitch Resort Maxi Dress (comes in 15 great colors and under $100) – $85 // Lolo Molly Pineapple Clutch – $42 // Ondademar Cover Up (I am obsessed with this and sad I didn’t buy it) – $218 // Tory Burch Canvas Espadrilles – $135 // Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Shorts – $64 // Persifor Surfside Scarf – $98 // Medina Antilles Canvas Tote – $98 // Calypso Revena Embroidered Dress (Stunning) – $375 // Mara Hoffman for Pendleton Towel – $77
This is the year of the baby for my friends (3 born, 3 more to go!). It’s been so much fun finding gifts for them that are adorable so I thought I’d share some some of my favorites. I love how patriotic boys stuff can be and those navy leggings with gold stars on them? That coat? Adorbs.
Boys: Smathers & Branson Boys Needlepoint Belt – $100 // Monogram rollneck sweater (my go to gift) – $68 // Lobster Jammies – $32 //Snowtime Snowballs – $30 // JCrew Baby Waffle Henley (it’s like a legit cool baby onesie) – $27 // Gap Sunglasses Hat – $14 // Brora Cashmere Mittens (in lots of colors too) – $70
Both: Kate Quinn Organic Onesie – $30 // Elephant Animal Slippers – $20 // Susan Lazer Unisex Faux Fur Cable Hoodie – $68 // Kissy Kissy Reindeer Fun Outfits for Girl and Boy – $60
Girls: JCrew Baby Heart Onesie – $27 // Egg by Susan Lazer Gold Star Leggings and Tunic – $25 / $60 // Janie and Jack Bow Felt Coat – $90 // Baby Bling Headband – $10 // Freshly Picked Moccasins (too cute) – $60 // Personalized Toms Slip Ons (jealous) – $53 // Light Pink Whale Sweater (boy version here) – $45
Every girl loves a beauty product. I don’t care how low maintenance you claim to be, no one wants wrinkles and no one wants to look at raggedy nails. There are so many great beauty sets out there this season (a lot have sold out online so check out your Nordstroms asap) and there are a lot of great one off products to get someone that will be appreciated. No one says “I don’t like” to a Chanel face.
Clockwise from top left: Creme de la Mer Cream (treat yo’self) – $160 // Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Trio (these tiny lipsticks have bows on them) – $39 // Deborah Lippman Set (perfect stocking stuffer) – $30 // Chanel Quadra Eyshadow Set (we love these and they come in lots of colors) – $61 // MAC Keepsakes Brush Set (MAC travel brushes are the best) – $53 // Nars Roman Holiday Set (lipstick, nailpolish and cheek stain) – $49 // Alexis Bittar for Sephora Liquid Gold Beauty Brush (or try the set; these brushes are works of art) – $58 // Christian Louboutin Nudes Nail Color – $50 (each) // Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod Cracker (Lauren and my favorite MB scent) – $25 // Chanel Glossimer Trio – $90 // Laura Mercier Hand Cream Set (my fav hand cream) – $27 // Kiehl’s Bath and Shower Gel (it’s a great idea to get someone giant version of a product they love. In my case, grapefruit Kiehl’s body wash) – $25 // Molton Brown Bath & Body Treasures – $60 // Henri Bendel 4 Piece Cosmetics Case – $98 // Lauren Conrad Beauty Book – $10 // Aerin Beauty Rose Hand & Body Creme (such a pretty bottle!) – $36 /// Tata Harper Daily Essentials Set (great way to try this amaze brand) – $68 // Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Snowflake Bottle (my fav scent in a gorge bottle) – $120
Lots of different types of gifts on this one but all (except one that snuck in there) are under $50 and won’t break the bank. These are perfect items that keep your budgets on track but will all be appreciated!!
Clockwise from top left: Angora Fluff Mukluk Slippers – $50 // Mark and Graham Monogrammed Melamine Tray (comes in a ton of different colors and options) – $44 // Jonathan Adler Glitter Canister (so many fun things could go in here!) – $88 (woops) // JCrew plaid flannel sleep shorts – $36 // Gorjana Alphabet Necklace – $50 // Chuck Taylor Shoreline Sneakers – $45 // Anthropologie Faux Fur Cuff Gloves (if you want something more cozy) – $48 // CWonder Buffalo Check Cheese Knife Set – $38 // JCrew Gold Elephant Tee (you guys know my love of elephants) – $42 // Tom Ford Nailpolish – $32 // Rebecca Minkoff Sunglasses Case (this is perfect instead of one of those giant hard cases that take up half your purse) – $50 // JCrew Plaid Shearling Cuff Slippers – $45 // Deepa Gurnari Beaded Braid Headband – $38 // Happy Plugs Earbuds – $30 //Kate Spade “Fancy Another?” Tray – $50 // Topshop Polka Dot Gloves (so Princess Kate) – $48 //Ban.Do backup iphone charger (this isn’t exciting but it’s so useful it’s an awesome gift) – $30 // Kate Spade Sailor Knot Studs (Hi, I’m a classic earring that will be worn everyday in silver/gold/rose) – $36 // Deer Plush Blankets (in lots of colors) – $38 // Dreamer Henley Pajamas (in tons of colors) – $40. Two Henri Bendel gifts that didn’t make the collage: Henri Bendel Classic Medium Cosmetics Bag (it’s on here because I use mine everyday and it was one of the best gifts I’ve ever received) – $48 // Henri Bendel Louie Key Fob (my mom got me this and I love it. It’s substantial enough to find but not big enough for people to see it and be like, “woah what on earth do you keep your keys on?”) – $48
The toughest people on my gift list are always the men in my life. I know you can always go with the Bose headphones or some other electronic (the iPhone 6 is always tempting since it actually fits into a dude’s hands) but I tried to get a little bit creative and find some things that are practical. My dad was really pumped with his drone (truth) for his bday this year so really, you know them best. Inside scoop on PP for Wednesday – gifts under $50!
Clockwise from top left: 3-in-1 game set (I’m cold, I’d be pumped to play backgammon tonight) – $100 // Johnnie Walker Blue Bottle (that you can ENGRAVE!) – $230 // Rancourt Horsebit Loafer – $340 // Lacoste Henley Set – $209 // Hey Handsome Shaving Kit -$68 // Ray Ban Classic Wayfarers – $130 //Golf Courses: Fairways of the World Book – $109 // Cole Haan Howland Penny Loafers (I love these too) – $100 // American Flag Needlepoint Cufflinks (I usually am not a cuff link fan but I adore these) – $55 // Lands End Monogrammed Plaid Wool Scarf (I love all of the colors) – $30 // Barbour Liddesdale Jacket (men just look so handsome in this jacket) – $190 // Harry’s Truman Shave Set (I’ve heard only great things) – $25 // Breville Mini Toaster Oven (I realize this is a really random thing on this list but let me just say, my parents got me this and I am literally obsessed. IT IS AMAZING AND IT IS A TOASTER.) – $150 // Blue Claw Weekender Bag (in olive or navy) – $375 // Fish’s Eddy Mug – $17 // Philips Sonicaire DiamondClean Toothbrush (apparently this is the greatest toothbrush of all time so we all should get involved) – $190 // Vineyard Vines Jersey 1/4 Zip (a repeat from last year but every guy loves this) – $98.50
All of us are headed to someone’s holiday cocktails this year so let’s bring a great gift. I tried to get a little creative this year and cross lots of different price thresholds. Every host/hostess is unique so try to find something that you think will fit into their home! No need to break the bank on some of these either!! More gift guides to come – for the gents, the munchkins, under $50, under $150 and for your moms. Any other requests?? Let us know!!
Clockwise from top left: Single Cleat Serving Boards (this is one of my fav gift shop in NYC. Obsessed) – $125 // Tory Burch Candle (I love the idea of melting this down and using it a a makeup brush holder!) – $60 // Kate Spade Vienna Lane Keepsake Box – $40 // The Andy Cohen Diaries ((I know I’ve posted this before but my bff Teri and I cannot stop laughing at this read) – $ 16 // JCrew Heart Bowls – $36 // C.Wonder Agate Coasters- $98 // C.Wonder Jingle Bell Wine Stopper – $28 // Artist Palette Cheese Tray – $68 // Moscow Mule Mugs (one of those things you’d never buy for yourself) – $38 // Elephant Salt & Pepper Shakers – $12 // Rachel George Mug (I truly think this Beyonce song is ridiculous so I love this mug) – $23 // Oscar De La Renta (that’s the book title. Just ODL. Dream Coffee Table) – $125// Williams Sonoma Assorted Winter Cookies – $25 // NewGate Covent Garden Alarm Clock – $30 // Antiquo Cheese Set – $27
As you are all aware, I love a holiday card. I love stationery in general but there’s nothing that makes me happier than when I sit down with Christmas music and champs and write out my holiday cards to my loved ones. Who doesn’t love a pretty piece of snail mail??? Here are some fun ones, cute for xmas, new years, hannukah, any holiday you wish you celebrate.
Top Row: Papyrus Present Christmas Cards (it’s literally a present that is a card – set of 10) – $25 // Ugly Sweater Cards (set of 10) – $13.50 // 9th Letter Press Red Foil Bow Card – $5 // Flamingos in Winter (I mean these are so adorable and PB perfect -set of 8) – $29
Bottom Row: Paper Source “Oy To The World” (set of 10) – $12.50 // Sugar Paper “Oh What Fun” (set of 6)- $28 // Wild Ink Vintage Ornaments (love these – set of 8) – $18 // Papyrus Glitter Knit Hat & Mittens (set of 12) – $15