Happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone!!! I hope you got your fill of turkey + stuffing (GOBBLE ‘TIL YOU WOBBLE, PEOPLE) and now it’s time to fill your shopping bags to buy your Christmas gifts. So. Many. Sales. My top 20 favorites below. Gift guides start next week! xoxoxo
- Charm and Chain – 30% off our favorite jewelry site with code GAMEON through Monday. Get a piece by Elizabeth Cole to spice your outfit up or one of these amaze gold cuffs.
- Jonathan Adler – 20% off with code TGIBF through Sunday. Never a bad deal to pick up furniture for your place (I was dying for this white credenza) or pick up a gold & white hostess gift for one of the many holiday parties you are headed to!
- Camilyn Beth – One of my favorite party dress brands has 20% off with code THANKS20. My favorites? The Go Go Dress for any party and The Opal Dress for holiday!
- Milly – 25% off of everything with code BF2015 through Sunday. Love a Milly sparkle party look!
- Rebecca Taylor – 30% off of sale items at my favorite brand through Sunday with code THANKFUL. This Lana jacket, a perfect black going out top, and this sick cocoon coat are on my radar.
- Tory Burch – Spend $250 and get 30% off of the classic brand through Monday with code THANKS.
- JCrew – 30% off with code GETSHOPPING Loving this sweater in a perfect pink, my favorite camisole in lace version and this simple navy work dress.
- Design Darling – my favorite shop for little things for my apartment has 20% off until Monday with code THANKFUL. I’m obsessed with my tall boxwood topiaries on my consoles (I HAVE A PLANT!), the prettiest matches for your coffee table trays, and a candle going on my nightstand immediately
- Anthropologie – 25% off with code SHOPTOIT. I purchased the green/blue knobs I’ve been lusting for on my bedroom dresser to match my bedroom theme and I am loving this sweater dress.
- Gray Malin – My desire for a giant Gray Malin photo in my living room is KILLING ME. 30% off with code TURKEY30.
- Kate Spade – 25% off with code MERCI through Monday. Get the dress I have received SO many compliments on or this black & white number that I am loving.
- Baublebar – Take 30% off of through this weekend with code THX. I’m currently wearing these earrings as I type – love!
- Minnie and Emma – my favorite phone cases and stationery are 25% off with code CYBER15 through Sunday.
- Layla Grace – I’m in home decor mode these days so 20% off (with code THANKU2) at Layla Grace means my favorite mirror is on sale!
- Bonobos – for the brahs in your life up to 30% off with code FRIDAY this weekend.
- Joie – 25% off with code THANKS through Sunday. Get my favorite jacket that I wear for work / out probably way too much.
- Tuckernuck – 15 – 30% off with codes CYBER-15, CYBER-20, CYBER-25, and CYBER-30.
- Shopbop – Best sales of the year. Get 15 – 25% off with code GOBIG15. You all probably have your Shopbop favorites but I am loving their gift section!
- Bloomingdales – 15 – 25% off with code TURKEY.
- Lulu and Georgia – one of my go to home decor stores has 20 – 35% off with codes GIVEME20, GIVEME25 and GIVEME30.
Every October this is a favorite post of mine to write. So many great brands put out products that benefit breast cancer research of some sort and it’s great to see what’s new every year!! There are tons of products listed here on the BCRF site but some good ones are below. Let’s put our shopping dollars to good use ladies!! xo
Clockwise from top left: La Metier de Beaute Eye Shadow Kaleidoscope – $95 // Ippolita (their entire Rose collection benefits BCA and it’s all gorgeous) Hydrangea Earrings ($255), Rock Candy Ring ($850) and Single Stone Ring ($295) // Jane Iredale Roses Hydration Spray – $29 // Tory Burch Lip Color in Ramble on Rose – $32 // Tweezerman Precision in Pink Lash Curler – $14 // La Mer Lip Balm – $55 // North Face Pink Ribbon Osito 2 Jacket – $100 // GHD Vintage Pink Paddle Brush – $55 // DryBar BCA Mini Detox Dry Shampoo (this stuff is the best and I love a travel size) – $13 // Emi Jay Pink Ribbon Hair Ties – $6 // /Lands End Tote Bag (my favorite! Personalize this with their pink thread project) – $27 // Lands End Tote Bag (my favorite! Personalize this with their pink thread project) – $27 // Bumble and Bumble Pret a Powder Pink Cap – $27 // Bloomingdales Little Pink Gift Card – $$$ // Bobbi Brown Peony Blush and Brush Set – $50 // Sonia Kashuk 5 piece make up set – $16 // Gap Favorite T Shirt Bra – $32 // EOS lip balm (in case you didn’t feel like shelling out $55 for La Mer) -$6 // J Brand Little Pink Jean – $198
My dearest friend asked me to do a post on winter coats that are classic but don’t break the bank. I know my besties’ taste pretty well and I knew she wouldn’t want anything flashy or over the top (I threw in some faux fur but (almost) ALL OF IT IS REMOVABLE). I started my hunt by a) looking at options under $400 and b) coats that can be worn during the day but also to work to pretty conservative offices. The below are the options I picked out. Coats are pretty pricey these days so perhaps there will be a Part II of this post that shows absurdly $$$ coats that really aren’t even reasonable but we still want to dream about…
Top Row: Soia & Kyo Jana Asymmetrical Coat – $395 // JCrew Wool Melton Peacoat (I like that these lapels are a little bit wider than normal peacoats) – $325 // DKNY Faux Fur Collar Walker Coat – $215 // Zara Tailored Coat – $189
Bottom Row: JCrew Melton Military Coat (I tried this on and I’m kind of obsessed with it now) – $378 // Catherine Malindrino faux shearling coat – $155 // Ellen Tracy Kimono Sleeve Coat (I love that it has a hood!) – $270 (was $408) // Lauren Ralph Lauren Belted Stand Up Collar Coat (saving the best one for last bc I think this is my favorite suggestion on here) – $340
It’s one of our favorite times of year; Shopbop F&F. Twice a year it’s the time to pick up your classic pieces from Joie, DVF, Rebecca Taylor, everything. Get 25% off until midnight on Thursday with code INTHEFAM25. Shop away!!!
Clockwise from top left: Sam Edelman Augusta Suede Flats – $100 // Mother Looker Skinny Jeans (my favorite denim brand) – $198 // White & Warren Travel Cashmere Wrap (is this a necessity for my weekly flights??) – $298 // Sperry Quilted Saltwater Boots – $120 // Joie Ajax Booties – $295 // DVF Raye Dress – $398 // Milly Claudia Coat (the most perfect poppy red) – $775 // Alexis Bittar Scattered Cuff – $225 // Loeffler Randall Ambra Flats – $295 // Swell Crocodile Water Bottle – $35 // Rebecca Taylor Lana Jacket – $550 // Gucci Bamboo Temple Sunglasses (I need all bamboo pieces in my life) – $375 // BB Dakota Brody Draped Jacket – $95
Today was supposed to be a Tuesday Lust List post and then I tried a new skin product over the past two weeks and realized, PRIORITIES. The Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask is a pricey little sucker but it is worth every penny. The all natural mask acts like a modified peel and left my skin glowing after 15 minutes. You can leave it on for longer if your skin isn’t as sensitive (I stuck with 10 – 15 minutes) but when you wash it off you seriously notice a difference. Love this line and love a new addition to my skin care regimen!
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask – $55
Another exhausting week come and gone and I am ready to turn my computer off for a couple of days. PP reunion this weekend!! So excited to see Lauren and drink champs and catch up. xoxoxo (photo courtesy of Domino magazine’s instagram – such a good one!).
1. I’ve been into the helix cuffs lately and this double one is seriously cool.
2. Pets hating their halloween costumes is making me LAUGH.
3. This dress is being added to my work wardrobe. It’s cool and professional, a tough combo to find.
4. Someone invented a recipe for funfetti twinkies. That someone is my dream whisperer.
5. I’m kind of into this navy suede Tory Burch tote.
6. You guys, I got a fitbit and I’m kind of obsessed with it. My favorite part is tracking my sleep and seeing that I really do sleep like a person who is unconscious. Do I need one of these? HELP.
7. An assortment of men’s fall shoe options (hello male readers!!!)
Last week, I had two of my dear friends request my favorite fall booties for this season. Let me just share my thoughts on booties with y’all. I wish I was 5’10 with legs for days but while I am relatively tall for a girl, my height is alllll in my torso and my legs are NOT just long and lean. I love a bootie though. The trick to flattering booties is to have a cut at the front that goes down at an ankle and doesn’t cut across your calf in a straight line (thank you Rag & Bone for getting me). If you have the legs to pull it off, go for it because it’s a great look but if you are LEG CHALLENGED like myself (no matter how many miles you run) get yo’self a pair of the below. Most of these have a chunkier heel which make them do-able for daytime play and also nighttime wear. If you have the cash, the Isabel Marant dickers are by far the coolest booties I have ever seen and our very own Lauren has these and is obsessed. I own the Club Monaco pair below and I can wear them all day long and not complain so that’s a plus. Get involved, people.
Top Row: Club Monaco Brooklyn -$398 // Joie Ajax (I love the slouch factor on these with leggings / skinnies and they come in great colors) – $295 // Vince Camuto Hillsy (comes in a few colors) – $160 // Rag & Bone Harrow (5 sick colors) – $525
Bottom Row: Rag & Bone Margot (my personal favorite) – $525 // Paul & Green Delgado – $389 // Splendid Addie – $178 // H by Hudson Kiver – $198
Hello everyone. I am especially sleepy today and of course work has taken over my morning workout that usually perks me up. One of those days…So let’s look at some things I am lusting over to perk me up. Looks like I’m craving some neutral basics in my closet these days. I consider navy a neutral don’t you? Because those navy booties are too cute!
Clockwise from top left: Khirma Eliazov Jolie Lizard /Snakeskin Clutch – $795 // JCrew D Ring Belt – $33 // Ugg Mini Bailey Bow Boots (i know, i know, these are uggs but these are the first pair I’ve ever found to be cute) -$150 // Baublebar Anderson Crawler Earrings – $34 // Mason by Michelle Mason Sweater Dress (love this) – $385 // Kate Spade Lace A Line Skirt (and the matching top!) – $298 // Lulu Frost Lustre Necklace (dream) – $495 // Sole Society Navy Zada Woven Ankle Boots – $100 // Mango Textured Cotton Dress – $60 // JCrew Collection Wrap Coat (this is a classic and it also comes in black) – $400 // Miu Miu Flats – $595
It’s a request week here at PP. First up? A colleague of mine asked for some suggestions on pretty scarves to dress up her weekend wear. This blanket wrap scarf trend isn’t going anywhere and I am actually loving the options more this season than last. Some favorites here below!
Top Row: Zara Black and White Checked – $26 // // Shiraleah Langley Scarf – $28 // Lands End Oversized Scarf – $34 // BP Autumn Plaid Scarf – $26
Bottom Row: Look by M Plaid Scarf – $45 // Apt 9 Fringe Plaid scarf (I love this one and this pretty color palette too) – $24 // Zara Doublle Sided Check Scarf (it’s awesome when laid out) – $30 // Forever 21 Frayed Plaid Scarf (love it in both colors and it’s $13 so a no brainer) – $13
Lauren and I have been discussing my purchase of a floppy hat and I am annoyed at myself for not getting into this sooner. I was into this Rag and Bone hat that I featured last week but what I wasn’t loving was spending $200 on it. I really loved the navy and was sad when I decided to be budget conscious on an accessory (WHO HAVE I BECOME????). While on a trip to Nordstroms taking a break from this absurdly intense project I’m on, I saw this navy floppy hat that I loved instantly. It was $38!!! Now I am cool like my chic friends Anne and Lauren.
Splurge: Rag and Bone Wide Brim Fedora – $195
Steal: Nordstrom Floppy Hat (comes in 5 colors and I don’t know why it won’t screenshot in navy!) – $38